Friday 8 May 2009

New Version Update #2

Hello all,
Hope you are well and enjoying the first rays of summer.

The new version is progressing well and I am in regular discussions with the coder. The current state is one of 'first steps' with the initial data setups and game loading etc being undertaken and, I'm glad to report successfully negotiated.

Nothing really to show at this stage although I did do a mess-about mock up of a screenshot which was to illustrate a point I was making about colours:


IMPORTANT NOTE: The new game will not look like this!

More of an idea wrapped in an mock up shrouded in an example enclosed within a what the hell am I talking about! Ahem. Anyway...

Suffice to say, the whole thing is bang on schedule, just not a lot to show and tell at this stage. Please keep up the encouragement as it is always very welcome!

Keep the faith and box on!
Anthony.

No comments: