Friday 18 March 2011

Twit Ta Whoo!

Hey all,
Hope you're all well and looking forward to the weekend.

Thought it was about time I setup a Twitter account for the game.
I know, I'm just soooo 2010 and should really get with the program. :)
Said Twitter account is here: @ProBoxMan

Why should you follow me?
Good question. I'm glad you asked. Three reasons:
1. Future game updates (and SCREENSHOTS) are going to be appearing there not here. This blog is going to be removed when the new website goes live very soon.

2. Twitter followers will get a discount code for money off the new version price and first dibs on special offers.

3. I often have things on my mind under 140 characters. It's just the way my mind works!


Box On and may the Tweet be with you...always!
Anthony.

3 comments:

kenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BoxMan said...

Hi Kenny,
Thanks for your comments.

Put it this way, I'm really looking forward to release a feature list to you guys!

Keep the faith!
Anthony.

Robby Welker said...

A studio should contain these essential parts: A formant filter can make a dramatic change to the sound, a much more dramatic change than using a simple low-pass or high-pass filter. If all of these ideas yield no results, then things might start looking pretty bleak. It sounds basic, but brush your teeth, make sure your clothes are ironed and clean, put on some antiperspirant and give yourself a quick check in the mirror to see if you're looking presentable. Original White Headphones with Mic.