Thursday 1 December 2011

New Version Feature Spotlight #9 - Professional Boxing Manager

Professional Boxing Manager is a Knockout. Start the Count..1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..
 

9..SUPERIOR QUALITY
Incredible background data processing speed, rock solid stability with a slick & stylish int
erface. 

Basically, this game works! I cannot stress to you how important this fact is to me. The current game (coded by these hands) was very quickly found out in terms of its ability to run well on modern PCs. In fact it was the advent of Windows Vista that really caused it problems. I'm not technically able to explain in detail but I believe Vista worked in a different way to good old XP and combined with faster processors etc my simple coding was soon corrupted.
 

If you've complained about this you would have received an email from me. Not copied and pasted but written by me personally apologising for it. I'll be honest and say the game 'falling over' personally upset me. I could take a 'this game is rubbish' comment on the chin but not being able to fix the problem hurt and I REALLY tried to fix it! I even hired a third party to fix it but I guess my coding was so contrived he couldn't. He did create a backup database system which allowed for some 'rolling back' (usually to an earlier still corrupted version!) and the legendary 'THIS ERROR MESSAGE HAS BEEN COPIED TO YOUR CLIPBOARD PASTE IT INTO A SUPPORT REQUEST EMAIL' message. Oh how I loved those! :0)
 

"So what’s different this time?"
That's simple, I didn’t write it. Not a single line. Instead I hired professional coders to do the work and a fine job they did too. The result is a fantastically stable platform for a game which is literally a hundred thousand times the size of my little boxing game! The new version also has absolutely fantastic new in-game graphics, again professionally designed and brand new for this version. This also includes a new 3D office environment for you to run and build your boxing management empire.

The result? You get the pleasure of playing with a beautifully designed, solid and reliable game worthy of your time, effort and appreciation and I get to sleep at night! ;0)

Until next time...


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet viewers,
its really really good article on building up new webpage.


My web-site forex broker